Sunday, August 21, 2005

Petals Around the Rose

A friend introduced this interesting game to me. It is more like an observation game plus a little bit of math. Apparently it took Dr. Richard Duke at the University of Michigan over a year to "see the solution". He claimed "the smarter you were, the longer it took to figure it out". Maybe smarter people tend to think too much, or loose themselves in the details.... (hint) Interestingly I got it right on the first try. Perhaps it's due to me checking the dictionary what petal means.... (hint)

1 Comments:

Anonymous sap upgrade tool said...

I just came across your blog. I find the game interesting. I just tried once and I got it right. The logic is very simple and use of dictionary for the meaning of word Petals helped a lot to solve the game. Your work is creative. Thanks.

12/13/2011 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home